Just taking a break from my regularly scheduled programming to thank Jusmeh (www.jusmeh.wordpress.com) for giving me the honor of the “one lovely blog award”. I am so grateful and humbled to receive it. I simply cannot believe that I’ve received two awards in one short week!
Maybe the self-development bug is catching! Woo-hoo!
Thank you all again to everyone for visiting my site and giving me the support and energy to continue.
This award requires me to do a few things to share the love.
-Share who gave it to you and link back to their blog. (Hollah! Thanks again Jusmeh)
-Write down seven random facts about yourself.
-Give this award 15 other bloggers.
-Let them know they’ve won.
-Pop the award on your blog.
Seven random facts about me:
1. I can’t live without my brother-in-law’s red-hot Ramen noodle recipe: one package of Ramen with flavor packet, a splash Hotsauce, and a splashes sesame oil. Yum!
2. I love gardening – in fact I just planted three rosebushes today.
3. I’ crazy about camping. The last camping trip we took was to the Boston Harbor Islands.
4. My brother is jazz musician Tom Wetmore (www.tomwetmore.com).
5. I am the queen of cooking Kale. We had so much Kale from last summer that we’ve been eating it all year – and we STILL have some in the freezer.
6. My favorite color is green.
7. I love DIY projects.
And here are the 15 blogs I am giving the one lovely blog award to:
Congratulations to you all for your wonderful blogs and your general awesomeness!
Come on back and visit me y’all – I’ve got a new video series cued up for the next week ALL ABOUT GOAL SETTING!
PS Check out my sweet new deal – sign up for my ezine and get a coupon for 50% off of any coaching package.